- She loves to cuddle as I sing "Families Can Be Together Forever"
- She like to talk to us especially at night
- She sucks on her hands quite a bit
- She is our little drool baby and makes lots of spit bubbles for fun
- She rolled from her tummy to her back at 11 weeks
- She has been sleeping from 10pm-6am
- She is starting to look at her hands
Carly likes to lay on her belly draped over our legs. She often has kicked her swaddle apart by the end of her nap. There is just something so precious about a sleeping baby.
She really is such a happy little girl. This was right after her first time to the zoo.
I love these two!
I love playing dress up
Her first cupcakes. It will be fun to have her along side me in the kitchen when she is older.
She has a strong neck but I can only get her to do tummy time on the boppy.
Fist in mouth... Tasty!
I love her facial expressions. I wish I knew what she was thinking! I can't wait for her to talk!