Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Birthday & Christmas

December 5th was my birthday! The big 21! On Saturday Nick came home from work with a rose for me and then took me down town to the Roof Top Restaurant. The view was beautiful and the food was delicious! We then walked around temple square to see the lights but that didn't last long because it was raining. Here are some pictures:





On my b-day we decorated our little tree and put up some other Christmas things. We don't have a ton of stuff but what we do have is pretty cute!


Here is our little nativity and advent calendar which is filled with Reese's and Almond Rocas.

Here is our little Christmas tree. Most of the ornaments my mom made from a cookie dough and then painted them.
Here you can see the beautiful rose Nick got me and our little poinsettia.

No comments:

Post a Comment